To create a NEW team your first need to navigate to the Teams tab under "Search and Manage" in the administrative dashboard.
Before you create a new team it is recommended you first search for the team as it may already exist. Enter the team name and click the green submit button.
If there are no results (if the team doesn't exist), you can create a new team by clicking the blue button "Can't find the team you were looking for?..." at the bottom of the page which will open a Create Team overlay.
To create a team;
1. Enter a Team Name
2. Select Team Visibility (NOTE: A private team will be invite-only and will NOT be searchable in the Join Team list for that event)
3. Select an Organisation if you have a choice (only a few of you will have more than one organisation)
4. Select the Event the team is for
5. Select the Team Captain who will be listed a the main contact for that team. The Team Captain will then gain Team Management controls on their CCN user account for that team.
6. Select Team Category. All teams on the system must have a Team Category. Some events may only have one Team Category, but many events have age-specific, gender-specific (all male, all female, mixed), distance-specific, ability-based, etc., Team Categories.
Click the blue "Create Team" button to create the team.
The new team will now appear in the Join a Team button from your event registration page (only if the team visibility was set to public).
If there are participants who are already registered you can add them onto the team here; https://support.ccnbikes.com/hc/en-us/articles/204127108-Add-Participant-to-a-Team-Change-the-Participants-Existing-Team