What is this?
These reports on commonly downloaded to re-issue tax receipts or to send to charities in the case of auditing.
What sort of information will I see?
Depending on the report downloaded you will see the prominence of the Donations which includes First and last name, tax receipt (if applicable), transaction receipt, purchase time stamp and the amount. The Fundraisers report will include all of the above but include more profile information.
How do I get here?
1. Login into your CCN organiser account that has permissions over the event, organisation or club you wish to pull an event report from.
2. Navigate to the organiser dashboard (highlighted in blue) on the grey bar atop your screen
3. On the organiser dashboard navigate to the left side and select the "Campaigns" tab
3 b) Select the Campaign you wish to view.
4. Select which report best suits your needs.
5. On the far right side of your screen select the "Update" button (This updates the report up to the most recent of transactions). Once it has finished updating select the "Download" button, this will download the report to your computer.
Depending on the size of the report your updating it may take up to a minute to generate so we ask that you be patient. Saying that however, feel free to navigate away from the page and do something else as the report is updating. When you return you will find the date and time the report was generated in the last updated column; you’ll also be emailed the report link when it’s ready.
Note: Reports download in a .CSV format so make sure you have a compatible program to open and view the file(s)