What is this?
When a CCN staff member or yourself clone an event that previously existed on the website you are able to change the settings, name, registration categories and prices. This can make the time-consuming task of creating a new event every year much less daunting.
Example: Granfondo Whistler 2016 is renewing for the 2017 year. They do not want to create the entire event over again so a CCN staff member or yourself clones the existing 2016 event and makes necessary changes through the Event Creation Tools.
How do I get here?
1. Login into your CCN organiser account that has permissions over the event, organisation or club you wish to edit.
2. Navigate to the organiser dashboard (highlighted in blue) on the grey bar atop your screen
a) On the organiser dashboard navigate to the left side and select the "Events" or "Clubs" tab whichever suits your needs.
b) Select the "Create Event" or "Create Club" button next to the search bar.
4. Select which applies
5. Select the Edit Existing Application tab on the top
6. Once here, you will want to select the event you would like to edit under "Select to Resume". If a CCN Staff member has recently cloned your event there may be a series of letters and numbers (XYZ-123) after the name. This can be changed when editing your "Event Listing Name".
7. Once your desired Event / Club has been selected all the information will pre-populate that was cloned. The information can, of course, be changed and if something cant when you submit for review, send an email to a CCN representative and they will make the change for you.