How do I get here?
1. Login into your CCN organiser account that has permissions over the event, organisation or club you wish to pull an event report from.
2. Navigate to the organiser dashboard (highlighted in blue) on the grey bar atop your screen.
3. On the organiser dashboard navigate to the left side and select the "Events" tab.
3a. Select the event you wish to see the reports for.
4. Select the "Configuration" tab.
5. Select the "Overview" tab.
6. Registration and Event Registration Overview are where you can adjust the various settings surrounding the event / club. Below are explanations of the various tools. Select the Edit button to make changes.
Registration Process Overview
a) Passphrase: This sets a passphrase so only people who know it will be able to register.
b) Fee Structure & Tax Structure: How the CCN fees and taxes are being distributed.
c) Event Start & End Date: This is NOT the registration closing date. This is the date and time that shows up when someone searches for your event / club on CCN.
d) Registration Open & Close: These are the date and times the registration is set to open and close.
e) Lockdown: This is the absolute last date and time a registrant has to change their registration details (ex. any questions asked during registration, address etc)
Event Registration Overview
a) Registration Capacity: This is the total number of registrations allowed in the event / club. Note: This does not reflect registration category specific capacities (if applicable).
b) Age Calculation Date: How a person's age is calculated for registration within categories.