How do I get here?
1. Login into your CCN organiser account that has permissions over the event or club you wish to change the styling of.
2. Navigate to the organiser dashboard (highlighted in blue) on the grey bar atop your screen.
3. On the organiser dashboard navigate to the left side and select the "Event" or "Club" tab whichever applies to you.
3a. Select the event / club you wish to change the styling for.
4. Select the "Configuration" tab near the top left of your screen
4a. Select the "Styling" tab near the top of your screen
5. Selecting the "Edit" button at the bottom of the screen will allow you to make changes.
6. Explanation of the various edits that can be made.
a) Event Theme Color: This will change all button colors throughout the registration process and landing page.
b) Change Background Color: Changes the background color throughout the registration process and landing page. NOTE: This will not apply if you have a background image
c) Show Event Logo: This will show the event logo (if applicable) on the right side of the registration and landing page.
d) Background Size Style: Alters the centering of your background image (if applicable). NOTE: CCN recommends that you do not change this setting for best results.
e) Background Repeat Style: Only applies if the background image supplied is too small. You can alter whether to repeat the image to fill the page or cut the image off at the normal size. NOTE: CCN recommends that you do not change this setting for best results.
f) Header URL Link: If a header is being used this will make the header clickable and link to wherever the supplied link goes. NOTE: CCN recommends putting your website or other relevant important page.